Post-Election Funder Learning Series (session 2 of 2)
Who Voted and Why and Implications for Social and Economic Policy
PART TWO. National and State Organizers
Join this session to hear from national and state organizers on key strategies and outcomes from voter engagement efforts.
- What happened, who voted, and what issues and messages moved voters?
- What does the new political landscape (at the federal and state level) mean for struggling workers, families and communities?
- How can we capitalize on the engagement infrastructure created during the election season?
- What opportunities and challenges should funders be paying attention to?
Webinar Recording & Resources
- Hahrie Han, SNF Agora Institute and P3 Lab, Johns Hopkins University (Moderator)
- Dorian Warren, Community Change
- Jennifer Epps-Addison, Center for Popular Democracy
- Tram Nguyen, New Virginia Majority
- Alejandra Gomez, Living United for Change in Arizona
Economic Opportunity Funders in partnership with:
- Grantmakers for Thriving Youth
- Funders For A Just Economy
- Workforce Matters
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Asset Funders Network
- Youth Transition Funders Group
Post-Election Funder Learning Series, PART 1:
Public Opinion & Political Strategists
In the first webinar in this series we heard from nationally recognized public opinion and political strategists on who voted, what issues and messages moved voters and results from key races and ballot measures.