Post-Election Funder Learning Series (session 1 of 2)
Who Voted and Why and Implications for Social and Economic Policy
PART ONE. Public Opinion & Political Strategists
Join this session to hear from nationally recognized public opinion and political strategists on who voted, what issues and messages moved voters and results from key races and ballot measures.
What do the election outcomes and “voice” of the voters mean for national and state policy debates on jobs and the economy, criminal justice, health, and education?
Webinar Recording & Resources
- Jean Ross, The Bernard and Anne Spitzer Charitable Trust (Moderator)
- Kevin Akins, Anzalone Liszt Grove Research
- Matt Barreto, Latino Decisions
- Terrance Woodbury, HIT Strategies
Economic Opportunity Funders in partnership with:
- Grantmakers for Thriving Youth
- Funders For A Just Economy
- Workforce Matters
- Grantmakers Concerned with Immigrants and Refugees
- Asset Funders Network
- Youth Transition Funders Group
Post-Election Funder Learning Series, PART 2:
National and State Organizers
In the second webinar in this series we heard from national and state organizers on key strategies and outcomes from voter engagement efforts.